After filling out detailed personal documents, our next step is a sit down consultation, which will pinpoint your sabotage behaviours getting in the way of you having your ideal body. I will them write an eating plan, which is not a diet but the way you eat for the rest of your life, and a weekly exercise plan. The eating plan will give you tools, portion control and will eliminate sugar cravings and replace them with healthy carbs. Weigh ins are every 4 weeks and you will have constant support from the CFSS community and Coaches.
Learn how to turn your fat cells off and the importance of weight training for fat loss (as opposed to excessive cardio).
Using a step by step approach to eating will help you reach your desirable body fat percentage and maintain or increase your lean muscle mass. Exercise, lifestyle changes, and education will change your life once and for all.
- Learn a realistic approach to changing lifestyle behaviours
- Solutions to permanently outsmart your fat cells
- Pinpoint your sabotage behaviours
- Set realistic goals based on the findings from the questionnaires
- The ultimate goal is to reduce fat and maintain or increase lean muscle mass, which is metabolically active tissue that burns fat. the size of your fat cells
- The more muscle you have the faster your metabolic rate
muscle is dense tissue which weighs more than fat
- Lose 1 pound of fat and gain 1 pound of muscle and become a smaller person
The ultimate reward of fat loss is serious business. The weight related side effects of such diseases as cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, gallbladder disease and joint problems can shorten your lifespan by years. Two leading causes of death for women are heart disease and breast cancer and mortality rates are on the rise. A healthy lifestyle will be key in reducing your risk of both of these diseases. Being overweight and sedentary can increase the risk of dying from a heart attack by as much as 50%. Outsmarting your fat cells could cut your risk in half.